Koerner Chiropractic & Physical therapy is certified and can complete your KDOT Physical. Schedule an appointment today
Department of Transportation CDL Physical Requirements
To pass the physical for the CDL you:.
- With or without vision corrections, each eye, as well as both eyes combined, need to have 20/40 vision.
- Ability to distinguish color is necessary.
- Needs to be able to perceive a forced whisper at a distance of at least 5 feet.
- Blood pressure must be lower than 160/100. Prescription medication to control blood pressure is allowed.
- Cannot have diabetes that requires insulin injections; diabetes controlled through a diet or oral medication is permitted.
- The maximum level of blood sugar an applicant is allowed to have is 200.
- No use of a Schedule 1 drug, amphetamine, narcotic or any habit forming drug is permitted.